BECOME A VOLUNTEER AND GET INTO THE CON FOR FREE!
Kami-Con needs volunteers! Help us make Kami-Con the BEST CON EVER!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU? WELL…
- PANEL PASS
Volunteers get FIRST ACCESS to all panels! No waiting in line! Just flash your Volunteer Badge at the door and you’re in!
- STAFF DISCOUNT
Discounts on all Kami-Con merch at the Kami-Shop! (This is USUALLY $5 off everything, but some items may vary.)
- FULL REFUND
A full refund on your Pre-Registration Badge! So you basically get in FREE!
You will meet with volunteer managers who will work with you to pick 5 time slots 2 hours in length to work (for a total of 10 hours). If supervising Kami-Con staff members have marked you for all of your slots, you will receive a full refund for Kami-Con’s Pre-Registration fee!
If you want to be a volunteer, just fill out the form here! If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email our Volunteer Head at firstname.lastname@example.org, or shoot us a message on Facebook. Thank you!
- You must be 16 or older to volunteer.
- Volunteers must be able to work 10 hours over the course of the convention weekend. Each shift will be 2 hours long, but never fear; you’ll be able to choose your own work hours!
- Volunteers must purchase their own badges, but after you complete their 10 work hours, you’ll be reimbursed. Who couldn’t use some extra cash in their pocket during a convention?!
- You will only be able to work a maximum of 6 hours in a day. We don’t want you missing out on the fun during the con!
- Shifts will mostly consist of badge checking and being a general helper for various departments.
- All volunteers will be required to attend 1 orientation session. There will be 3 options, all of which will be onsite during the con