BECOME A VOLUNTEER AND GET INTO THE CON FOR FREE!
Kami-Con needs volunteers! Help us make Kami-Con the BEST CON EVER!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU? WELL…
Volunteers get FIRST ACCESS to all panels! No waiting in line! Just flash your Volunteer Badge at the door and you’re in!
Discounts on all Kami-Con merch at the Kami-Shop! (This is USUALLY $5 off everything, but some items may vary.)
A full refund on your Pre-Registration Badge! So you basically get in FREE!
You will meet with volunteer managers who will work with you to pick 5 time slots 2 hours in length to work (for a total of 10 hours). If supervising Kami-Con staff members have marked you for all of your slots, you will receive a full refund for Kami-Con’s Pre-Registration fee!
If you want to be a volunteer, just click through to the form below! If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email our Volunteer Head at firstname.lastname@example.org, or shoot us a message on Facebook. Thank you!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Volunteers must be 16 or older to volunteer.
- Volunteers who are 18 years old or younger must have contact information for a parent/guardian on file.
- Volunteers must be able to work 10 hours over the course of the convention weekend. Each shift will be 2 hours long, but they'll be able to pick their own shifts!
- Volunteers must purchase their own badges, but will be reimbursed their badge cost after completing 10 hours of assignments. Who couldn’t use some extra cash in their pocket during a convention?!
- Volunteers will only be able to work a maximum of 6 hours in a day. We don’t want you missing out on the fun during the con!
- Shifts will mostly consist of badge checking and being a general helper for various departments.
- All volunteers will be required to attend 1 orientation session. There will be 3 options, all of which will be onsite during the con.